Re: girl power

Check out Jonny Lang and Kenny Wayne Rogers.  Classic rock is back on
the radio and the kids are hearing it.

keets

>As far as rock being dead, I know of a few (TOO few) artists that carry
the torch.  Dave Matthews Band (I don't like them at all, they're frat
rock, but very talented), Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, the now-defunct
Soundgarden, Metallica, Sublime in their prime, 311, and that's about
all I can think of. Of course, it is true that bland rock is king (Goo
Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, Matchbox 20), but there is still a lot of
talent out there that could get a huge audience in the younger
generation, because right now we're fed up with the crap on MTV. At
least, I hope so. Carl