Pete on Rockline/Who are You

Somebody mentioned Pete was supposed to be on Rockline Wednesday night.
We he on? What did he say?

One other thing, in this whole Who Are You discussion, "Love is Coming
Down" seems to get bashed a lot. I actually think it's a great song,
except for where Roger seems to have a hard time finding the right note
toward the end where he sings "Love is coming down, down..."

To be stupidly descriptive, this song reminds me of being in NY or
another big city on a dark, cold night, maybe staring out at the skyline
from a big plate glass window.

Mook