PT on Ice

Greetings!

OK, so this past Saturday I took my mom to see the Discover Card Stars On
Ice Show (I hear all your snickering, but hey, it was my mom's birthday,
allright?) Anyway, the finale had all the skaters (including Scott Hamilton
who now sports a rather Townshend-like non-hairdo) doing a routine to "Face
The Face"! It was a completely different version with somebody else singing
(anybody know?), but it was quite the pleasant surprise. (And my mom even
knew who it was...God love her!)

Let's hope, though, that it stops there. (you know, no Tommy On Ice!!)

Thanks for you time.

Rob in Cincy