Lifehouse

QUIET1905@aol.com wrote:

> Hello everyone... I found this on the info page from the local classic rock
> station's website, perhaps it will add some insight to this
> Lifehouse/BBCMillenium Project/Who Reunion(?) hype:
>
> http://www.arrowfm.com/grapevine/stories/02-11who.shtml
>
> Have a nice weekend!  ~Samantha

Thank you Samantha!  It's nicer already thanks to this news.  Since they report

that the current version of lifehouse exists only in Pete's head, should this
lead
us to believe that it'll be 100% new, not recycling any Who's Next or Who Are
You material?

And finally, a somewhat official report that a Who BBC release is surely forth-

coming by this summer.

Long Live Rock!

Howard Powers