Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #45

Travels With The Who...Part 5
One of the things was so great about the concert was that  I knew  when it was
over there would be two more nights!  When the concert ended it took quite a
while for the group to wind down and of course the spectators were blown away!
Seeing The Who from on stage, getting to know them...well I remember thinking
while they were performing how very lucky I was to experience this moment in
time. We partied a little bit afterwards and went back to the hotel.
Now...by this time...my girlfriend and I were totally in love with Roger LOL!
We were  so impressed by  how  down to earth he was and he seemed to be the
easiest to talk to and the most"sane" of them all>LOL.  He was really much
smaller than we expected him to be too but that didn't matter to us..he was
awesome!  Well...now both of us being teenagers, we decided that we had to get
to know him better...looking back now I know that it was not the right thing
to do..Kieth and John did bring us with them..but...as the old saying
goes.."girls just want to have fun"!
To Be Continued...
Denise