Who Pin ball.

>From: Bblayla@aol.com
>We bought the  Pinball game based on the Broadway show.  I wanted the
original
>Who playing the music but I had to settle for the Broadway version.    We
paid
>$ 2500 for a new machine back in 94  I think.   The things we do for the
>who........

I would be surprised if you could find that for under $2,000 ever. (unless
at some
police auction or in need of repair). $2,500 was the going rate when it
first came out.

And speaking of Pin Ball, I got a nice back glass from the Tommy film table
(1975) for
under $100 framed a few years back. Back glasses take up alot less room and
look great
hanging on a wall. I even have xmas lights behind it that blinked for
effect.
(The back glass is the vertical square where you usually see the score, the
table logo and a big
graphic, the Tommy back glass has Roger and Ann on a big pin ball table with
world war 2 in the back and two bikini girls representing love and evil
respectively).

A good working non-computer pin ball table should be at least $1,000. The
newer computer
Pin Balls start around $2,000. You can get them alot cheaper from
individuals, especially if you
can fix her up. Pin Ball machines have loads of parts that wear out and need
to be replaced.
I got a "Flash" for $100, and it only needed like $50 worth of parts to fix.
In perfect shape it could
sell for $1,000 in a showroom.
So two things to remember; Never buy a table at a showroom if you can help
it, short of getting a whole table consider getting a back glass.

Marty

PS and if you do get a machine and need to order parts; always order extras.