Who pinball machines

As pinball is a bit of a hobby of mine I thought I'd follow up on this recent
thread - there are basically 5 machines you could class as Who-related:

Tommy by Data East (1994) - based on the broadway show
Captain Fantastic by Bally (1975) - based on the movie, features Elton John
Wizard by Bally (1975) - based on the movie, features Roger and Ann-Margaret

and for completists there are:
Kings and Queens by Gottlieb (1965) - the game Roger played in the movie
Buckaroo by Gottlieb (1965) - the game Elton played in the movie

for the absolutely obsessed by detail types I guess there are also those
machines seen in Quadrophenia etc but that's another story...

Not sure what the current US prices are but I'd say for a machine in great
condition I'd guess $800-$1200 for Tommy, $600-$800 for Wizard or Captain and
about the same or slightly less for the other two.  As with anything though
there are always bargains to be had if you're lucky.

Regards,
Denis.

Visit The Who in Australia at www.pcug.org.au/~dbowler/who.html