Tommy Pinball

Greetings everyone,

  During a recent trip to the mall for a movie I hit the arcade to waste
some time before I go in the theater.  Waste time I did on a Tommy
Pinball Machine. Now how many people can say that? (Well I gyess a lot
of you probly could) But this was a first for me.
As soon as I saw the machine I said "TOMMY!!" which drew a few stares in
my direction, then I almost shoved the kid that was playing it off the
machine when I raced up to it. As soon as the kid left I pumped 50 cents
into it and started playin.  I think the speakers were blown cause I
didn't recongnize anything it said (what all does it say?).

 Anyways about 45 minutes and $3.50 later, It was time for the movie to
start so I had to part with my machine.  But I'd be back agiain after
the movie. And was so all in all I spent a good 5.00 in quarters but it
was well worth it.  My favorite part was when the game is over and you
get that guy with the helment deos the little windmill flipper deal taht
was pretty cool.

  Adn just in case anybody was wonderin I don't remember my actuall high
score but I remember getting an 80 witht he windmill guy at the end.

Later,
  Brian Wright
    http://members.tripod.com/Flop