MOON

Haven't posted for a while, so I apologize if this has already been discussed
already--

I'm curious as to thoughts on Tony Fletcher's "MOON".  I'm about 1/4 the way
thru (it's a weighty tome), and am thoroughly enjoying it.  It's definitely
trashed some beliefs that I had held as FACT about Keith and the boys.
Although, I wonder if Keith was really as innocent in his pre-Who days (w/the
Beachcombers) as Tony paints him (no alcohol, steady job, no (few) girls, etc.
-- although he seems to have always been a prankster).

Thoughts??

wtfau