The Recent Political Commentary

Howard P also wrote:

>Can I get a witness?  (A few "Amen, Brother"'s or a "Hear, hear" or two
would
satisfy me)<

Sure, I'll second that.  But may I say I thought this had some loose thread
having to do with Tommy which I didn't mind.  If it can have some relationship
to The Who I'm happy to read on but otherwise I think it's best discussed off
the list.

And I have to say too for a political conversation you folks have really kept
it civil.

Just take the political subject off the list but please stay with all your
Who stuff!

Much thanx,
Beau (politics schmolotics) McCrury