Re: re-Kentavo's skepticsm

Hi Andrew,
         Nice to hear from You. Yeah,I think You're right. Things change and
new experiences happen all the time. On past Who albums
they used to take months before it was even fully recorded,let alone
released! So this summer may well see the release of the New Album.
Though I still think something 'Live' will come from the recent batch
of shows.
Regards,
Derick.