Re: New Who Album News

	I don't think any new Who album will sound at all like It's Hard
or even Face Dances.  Remember, that was one of John's conditions, that
the album will not be released if it sounds like Face Dances.  I think the
last two albums were sub par because Pete didn't really care and he wasn't
all too eager to work with Roger, John, and Kenney.  Wasn't he addicted to
heroine at the time too?  Anyway, he has matured, sobered up, and is
excited about working with his friends again, well, not Kenney.  I think
the album will be really good when and if it is released and it will offer
a new and different perspective from "dinosaurs."  Too bad no one will pay
attention to it because they're not young anymore and they're not cute
like the Backstreet Boys and they don't have large (fake) breasts like
Brittney Spears.  Happy Wholidays (it's cheesy, I know)

g harris