another one

>They played for approx 2 and a quarter hours.

The complete set list:

I Can't Explain
  Audience on refrain for this one....
Substitute
  and all through this....
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
   back to  the Who version -
   nothing like PT's '98 one

Pinball Wizard
My Wife
   John, Roger, occasionally PT
   on vocals
Baba O'Reilly
Pure And Easy
   take one ended after 30 secs
   Bobby had given Rabbit the wrong
   set list. Pete made a joke about
   'just playing it in the wrong key'
   (as opposed to playing a different song)!
Getting In Tune
Behind Blue Eyes
You Better You Bet
Happy Jack
    Zak's drums were very prominent here,
    following the KM pattern, and very well too
    PT's guitar during the chords fed off this
    At the end, he replayed the riff slowly,
    ('this is classical music'), and claimed
    'I should really have rehearsed that BEFORE
     I played it, shouldn't I' - actually it
     sounded fine during the song and fine now....

Magic Bus
     The Who 14 minute version, some great
     harmonica from Roger. The Vegas/HOB '99
     arrangement.
Boris The Spider
Who Are You
After The Fire
    PT on acoustic. Roger's vocals and Pete's
    embellishment made this a stand out track
5:15
   PT: 'This is a high point, if you've seen it before
   you'll know why....' JAE's Bass solo, still evolving
   from the 96/97 Quad version, plus some tremendous
   'train effect' guitar from PT and the Strat trem arm

Won't Get Fooled Again
   PT : (singing the Millennium prayer) 'Cliff is vile,
   no he's not really, it's us that are vile...
   No - the people who bought it are
   Have you seen the dancing Jesus, hampsters.....?

The Kids Are Alright
   Roger on acoustic for this, PT on electric

Naked Eye
   PT had guitar problems here. Alan Rogan,
   (the 'overpaid' guitar tech, who memorably bought
    PT a cold cup of tea onstage at Woodstock '98)
   tried to route Pete to a second Hiwatt head behind
   the existing head/half stack he'd been using all night.
   Pete finished the song by grabbing the J-200 acoustic
   after some fine scat singing from Roger, helped
   by some Zak/JAE/Rabbit improv round the song groove

At the end, the guitar problem still had not been fixed

PT : We weren't going to go off now, but we'll go off and
come back later....
We really need a standing ovation at this point, yes?

My Generation
   Amp problems fixed, they stormed back with an
   energetic version, BUT, the Gold Strat seemed
   to cut out part way through the song. Pete
   took if off, walked towards AR to seemingly hand it
   back, then turned round and slammed it to the ground
   it shattered into a surprisingly large number of
   pieces. I must get a new strap lock for the one on
   my aging Strat - I always thought they were one of the
   hardest guitars to break, until tonight!
   Again nice scat from Roger around the eventual swap
   to the Red Strat

That's it, until we do it all again tomorrow night...