deep end video

I haven't seen the Deep End video since my family's VCR was stolen in 1986 - with my friggin' tape in it!!!

I think MTV used to show "Give Blood" from this concert (back when they played videos) and would alternate the clip of "Face the Face" from this show with the one from the White City long form video. Any of ya geezers remember this?

Speaking of Pete videos, I have rarely seen any besides LMLOTD, saw Rough Boys once and Slit Skirts twice, but hear he made several.
I hear/read/have fuzzy memories that there is one for Uniforms and Face Dances Part II, A Friend Is A Friend and English Boy?
Anybody seen 'em?

Why do they (Pete and the Who) have so much stuff that we know exists but is extremely hard to get? Don't they know there are consumers willing to fork over money?
It must be the record companies' faults.

Kentavo