Japan cds - Roadrunner is back....

hi all..

i know someone posted a while back a note about the japan remasters being
great.
I have to say I have now received 4 of them and they are totally amazing..!
I got Live At Leeds,Quadrophenia,Who Are You and Kids Are Alright OST..
first off,after recent debates about roadrunner i'm happy to report it now
has a remastered cd release along with join together and My Generation
blues..
I just got that cd today and havent listened to it fully yet but the 2 songs
i have listened to are great quality compared to the original release..
but where these releases really excel is in presentation...
opening each was like a new who album - the covers are of such a high
quality - all mini-vinyl and colours are much richer than ever before..
the live at leeds is totally stunning - so many extras - the letter written
to the who when they applied for a record deal...a flyer for the leeds
concert..the max r&b poster...lots more too!!
eventhough i had quad 6 times already(cd , cd remaster, cd gold,uk
cassette,us cassette,uk vinyl) i still thought it was great value to buy
again.
so for anyone thinking of getting them - buy them!!
i'm off now to order tommy & who's next....

JC