Lifehouse 2000 ? & WhoFest 2000!!

>      Now calm down there M'boy, I'm sure it will all happen soon.

Derick:

I'd like to believe you...really I would. But the release track record (no
pun intended) tells me otherwise. This is just the first delay, and the
fact that both were to be released in Dec. and both backed up till Feb. is
quite informative to me. It's like "Tell them two months, and then we'll
two month them again, then we'll say Summer 2000 to coincide with the tour,
and then Christmas to have the season's sales..."
I just want to see them release something. ANYTHING. The Baba discs will
do. Just so I know I'm not dreaming...

> Regards and Merry Christmas to All

And to you, my friend. Hope your Xmas sales are continuing...mine were
slack until last Friday, but now it's: how do I keep up? Also, FYI, I've
been communicating with Virginia about the third Whofest. She and Jeff have
been discussing it already, although she suggests (and I agree) that we
should do it at a cooler time of the year. Next Spring, perhaps? Or the
Fall, but I hate to wait that long. Motel rates are low both seasons but MB
is "up and running." With the Townshend site as a forum to get the word
out, it could be big this time. V & J are talking about having an entire
day at the Baba Center for us, and I'm sure those who came would agree that
the only reason we left is because it was getting so late...not because
there wasn't a LOT more we could have done! For instance, if there's a
larger group we'd see the video material in that Hall (where we met Jeff).
A little Q & A, too? And for the rest, we can be broken up into smaller
groups. Well, no doubt it's obvious I'm excited. It was so good last year,
and has such potential.
I know it's going to be a LOT harder for you to get away this year, with
the store, but we want you to attend. You'll just have to close, like I
will for the Mardi Gras next year.
And for the rest of you who tried and were unable to attend the WhoFest for
whatever reason, sorry we weren't better prepared and we hope to see you
this time! I think we can organize it a lot better, because for one thing
we have the Baba Center with us on it. I'll start working on it after NYD,
and we'll go from there. In case anyone feels like starting the ball
rolling, this would be a good time to suggest a time-frame (just EMail me
privately) which would be most convenient. Since it's a fan gathering, we
are flexible and open to suggestions...all we care about is getting as many
Who fans together as possible and having a great time. And for those of you
too distant to come to South Carolina, let me strongly urge you to set up
your own...I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

       Cheers                  ML