RollingStone Poll

Hey everybody, Rollingstone online is conducting an artist/album/rock event
of the Century.
Our boys aren't getting much support. Why don't you all go to it and vote
for the Who to get the numbers respectable. You can vote for them as group
of the Century, Who's Next album of the century and My Generation as song of
the century.
A vote for Woodstock would also be a partial vote for the Who, even though
they say they hated it, their set is legendary and  helped catapult them to
stardom. But hey, I'm preaching to the choir here.
Get out and vote!!!

www.rollingstone.com