'A Quick One' on 'The Kids are Alright'

I refuse to buy a video release of 'The Kids are Alright' until the full
version of 'A Quick One' is re-introduced to the video.  The cut-up
version completely takes away from the feel of a movie I consider to be
one of the best of all time (if this comment could be put on Townshend's
WEB page chat room, I would appreciate it).