Re: Land Of The Giants

>Well it's not a competition. We help each in the pursuit of the truth. :)

Bruce:

Of course, and the spirit shown on this list is admirable 99% of the time.
That's got to be a record.

>Brian has educated me numerous times and I hope I've done a little in
>return.  Which sort of the point of this list isn't it?

You're too modest, and yeah that is the point of the list as far as I'm
concerned. Sharing information. You just happen to have a ton of
information, that's all.

               Cheers                           ML