Old Jewish man

Here's some Pete from today's BBC Radio One News:

Pete says he keeps on forgetting he's no spring chicken: "When we played in
Chicago Eddie Vedder played with his garage band, which are called C
Average. That's just his band and that's an electric band", he says.
"Yesterday, as I left my studio somebody was making a copy of a video tape
of me on stage with Eddie Vedder. And Eddie Vedder looked like he was
supposed to look and I looked like a little bald-headed old Jewish man!
Eddie says I'm a great artist so I'll take his word for it!"

        -Brian in Atlanta