After the Fire

I watched a video the other night of an MTV interview with Roger regarding
After The Fire. I don't believe this was mentioned in the discussion of the
song the other day.

MTV-VJ: A new single for Roger Daltrey, a Pete Townshend tune called After
the Fire, with all proceeds to benefit African Famine Victims through the
Band Aid Trust. (I believe Band-Aid was the Christmas - Europe group of
singers that formed for charity after the American We are the World)  Roger
says that since the Who broke up he has taken a new perspective on his solo
records.

Roger:  Usually, when I made solo albums before, I've always had the Who to
make that kind of music, but now the Who haven't been there for the last
three years, so I went out and made a Who record (pause) expecting Pete and
John to be on it, and I wish they had been. I still have hopes of that
happening, but I'm really pleased with it.   Janet