Lifehouse & Tickets

I listened to the Lifehouse play on Radio 3 whist being driven round the M25
last night (this made 'Going Mobile' quite ironic, whilst stuck in a traffic
jam).  It wasn't a great play, but I liked the use of the demo versions of
our favourite songs.

Did anyone else notice that Behind Blue Eyes was used 5/6 times?  Although I
love this song, it's a shame that this was so overused, as there were so
many songs that weren't included.

I had a hard time following the plot - it was hard to know who was imaginary
and who was real, for example.  I'll need to listen to it a few more times
before I can appreciate it, I guess.

I thought that the play was similar to Pyschoderilct, but better.  Although
PD manages to 'weave' the music and play together a lot smoother - Lifehouse
seemed to be a play with the words "<insert music here>" written throughout
it.

At 9 AM this morning I started to call the booking offices for tickets to
the Shepherds Bush gig on the 23rd.  I eventually got through at 9:45, to be
told that all the tickets had sold out.  I thought this gig was to good to
be true.  Another decade passes without me seeing my favourite band...

-MB