RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #295

  BUT NOT THIS TIME!  Are you  listening, world?  I said you're
not going to STOP ME FROM SEEING THEM THIS TIME!  (sorry, calm calm).

*(O'Neal,Kevin) Go Martin Go!!!!  You lucky sob!  :)

Also, I posted this request to Pete´s list and was attacked for wanting to
discuss his personal life in the chat room.  There is nothing I am less
interested in.  I have no desire to enter into any discussion regarding his
personal life.  I only am posting to this list because I have been
unsuccesful in locating this article and believe that readers of this list
could be helpful.

**(O'Neal,Kevin) I saw that. It wasn't fair.  You proved you were right in
your retort though!   If Pete is willing to discuss in an interview, why
would he mind if you ask?(geez). I can't remember the name of the article?
Ahhhhh!  It was just here a few days ago.  Was it the Sunday Times Article
on thewho.net/news?
Anyone wanna stab?

So let's drop it and move on and deal with the subject
to which we all so dearly love. The Who.
Derick.

**(O'Neal,Kevin) YES!  Good to see you again Derick! Thanks for the LH info.
on PT site.

Here's the best I've heard on it, Kevin.  Apparently this is to be available

on the BBC site, which is fairly large and confusing.  Guess we should check

it out ahead of time.
keets

**(O'Neal,Kevin) I did some yesterday. Not too bad a site. I unfortunatley
procrastinated on doing the download.  Hope everything goes smoothly in the
morning!

Now I'm a fucking insomniac!
Kevin in VT.