Re: Pete Speaks on Fang

Hmmm.  I posted about this.  Did I get censored? (Not paying attention
again.)

It would have been rude for Pete/Matt to have blocked Fang ahead of time,
and you can bet there would have been a furor.  Still, I do think the rules
were made with him in mind and obviously they could depend on him to ignore
the fact they were posted and get thrown out.  I'm hoping for a mailing list
soon, as the forum is really awkward to deal with.  THAT likely will start
with Fang barred in some way.

keets