Re: I found it!! Lifehouse commission

Isn't this called "saddling up and riding off in all directions?" <grin>

But on with the topic at hand, I don't think Pete's really soliciting
testimonials on his site.  I think what he'd be more interested in is honest
and informed reviews of his recent material, including the upcoming
Lifehouse.  If the consensus is boredom, he might as well hang it up.

keets