Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: The Lifehouse Commission]]

In article <3843BE82.CA5AF83E@labyrinth.net>,
    "Whooooo!" <whoooo@labyrinth.net>  writes:

>     There is an interesting little conspiracy which is occuring on
> Paul's List at igtc (aka, "kiddie-list.").

Odd that you should engage in childish behavior and call this list the
"kiddie list".  While I'm here, I might as well state that you were
totally off base with your "retirement who" slur as well.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,