Re: Records

On 12/02/99 15:42:48 you wrote:

 Could anyone tell me if the Who still hold the record for having the
loudest rock concert?

 No, some heavy metal band "Man O War"(?) broke it at 180 decibels,
 that's VERY loud folks. (The Who were 120 decibels)  They discontinued
 the category as it was a health risk for those trying to break they
 record.

 Bruce
 "It's All Good" - Scott Smith, Oct 1999

Actually it's a single word, it's spelled Manowar. There are so many people
crazy about this band around here, it gets annoying. My own impression is
that they are sick!
ilya