December Who

Hi Who Bros. & Sisters!

Once again, a job well done by Brian on the December Who history. It doesn't
seem like 20 years since the Riverfront tragedy (One item of correction: it
was Riverfront Coliseum.) There was an article the other day in The
Cincinnati Enquirer on how it changed the whole "festival" seating premise
(Nothing relevant to our boys or there current state.)

I agree that "Stampede" was a tasteless title (Although I do own the boot.)
I still have the front page of The Cincinnati Enquirer with a picture of JAE
getting into a limo after having to come back to town for depositions some
months later.

Perhaps not a terribly interesting side-note, but the first band to play the
Coliseum after several weeks of inactivity was ZZ Top (oooh, The Deguello
Tour!)

And check out seeing The Who for $10.00!!!!

Thanks Brian!

Rob in Cincy

"No one can ever know for sure what a deserted area looks like."