This isn't a Black Crowes song!

>     There is an interesting little conspiracy which is occuring on
> Paul's List at igtc (aka, "kiddie-list.").

Sean:

I don't know why you're doing this, both here and on the PT list, but it
has no basis in reality and I suggest you not create a conspiracy where
none now exists. Most of the people here haven't any idea who Fang is, and
you don't get a constant degrading of Scott's list on this one, either. If
you don't like it here, then why are you here?
As for a "kiddie list," I'll let the maturity level on both lists determine
which most deserves the title.

>     One of the biggest complaints about this list is that members discuss
only
> academic things

Yeah, isn't it terrible to be academic...

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/