Behind the House of Blue Eyes

Greetings,

>could our Chicago area Who heads please keep us informed when House of
Blues
>concert tix go on sale. I think that would be one worth the trek. I went to

>Day of the Garden last year, so I ain't averse to travel to see the 'oo!!!!
>
>Kentavo in Georgia

As a Chicago area Who-head, I'll be glad to keep my eyes open.  Thanks to
Brian in Atlanta for filling me in on the news of the H of B show.  As far
as I've heard, which is basically nothing, the show would be sometime in
November.  Actually, it's this particular show that spurred me on in
rejoining this mailing list after a year or so, in order to hear some news.

And now for something completely different.  My band played last Friday
night at a bar outside of the Chicago city limits.  We played for two hours
and we were able to squeeze in, "Love Ain't for Keeping/My Wife", "The Kids
Are Alright" and "Long Live Rock".  The brothers and sisters in Who
responded nicely.  Keeping the faith kids.  Until next time...

"...there's a guitar up here for any big mouthed little git that wants to
come and fuckin' take it from me." - PT

Jim in Chicago

is unauthorized.