House of Blues

Kentavo,
        I went to 'A day in the Garden ' to see Pete too. Pity we and
others could not have met up. We had a great time at MyrtleBeach and
if people are willing to meet either before or after the Gig then so
am I. Someone needs to step in and say  'OK we will meet a Bill's
Bar & Grill at 6pm night of the show "  or something like that. Right
now there's plenty talk but not much action.
Regards,
Derick.
PS. I don't know Chigago at all so someone living there needs to
say something.