Pete in Consumer Reports

Hey!

I was flipping through the Sept. issue of Consumer Reports (oohh, showing
signs of responsibility, gag!)
and there's a special report on "noise" which includes a very small recent
picture of Pete along with the following:

"See me, hear me: The Who's Pete Townshend is among the hearing impaired
rock stars who are encouraging  younger musicians, through educational
videos and other media, to protect their ears when performing."

That's pretty much it, though there's also results of product noise tests
from air conditioners to lawn mowers that I'm sure you'll all find a must
read.

Now to figure out how the volume knob turns to the left......not!

Rob in Cincy

"No, but I would advise him to learn how to lip read."