Re: WhoFest 1999/two obscure songs

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Mark R. Leaman wrote:

> We also viewed some videos of Pete; one playing Drowned
> for 7 people in India and the other a film he put together of Meher Baba,
> with Pavardigar live in the background. All of us were overwhelmed by
> intense, personal feelings as we watched. As for myself, I felt it to be
> the highlight of the tour.

Whoa!  What I wouldn't give to see that!  Glad you all had a good time and
wish I coulda been there......Wondering about a couple Pete songs I've
never heard:  one called "This Song is Green" and one called "Greyhound
Girl."  Was the former done by Billy Nichols and what did Pete have to do
with it?  Any info about either of these songs would be appreciated.

Bill