Fests; births; the hater

>     Well I agree with my fellow who friend who wrote in and mentioned
that
> the WHO Fest's should be held in more than one place(different
coasts)Some
> people cant get around to those places at that time of year.

Whobabe:

Nice name, first of all.

Yes, I do believe we can start to think about the next one(s). Here in this
moment of silence (not really; I'm playing MSG 1996 here in the store) I'm
awaiting Derick (who's checking into his MB digs, the Bermuda Sands) and
Sherridan (who should have been in yesterday but was delayed either by the
violent storms we had or, according to him, an extremely lame airline...or
perhaps both). And whoever else shows up today. Today should be the first
big day.
Summer I would think is best, especially for those of us who are parents
(and on that note, congrats Paul and Joe and CT). But personally, Fall or
Spring would be my preference merely because it's not 100 degrees every
day.
I don't care where. Whenever, and the more the merrier.

> 	Oh yea, Who Fest (moment of silence).

Kevin:

Hey, I WISH everyone was here! All of you! Maybe next year.

> Just to let you all know what's out there

Dave:

That's unsettling, to say the least. One would think Who fans are among the
most intelligent of people, but apparently not always.