RE: Thank god your not in Kansas anymore!

I guess he didn't read those books and learned something before the big Nazi bookburning festival. Great message Dan, When things are bad, find a scapegoat. I guess Dan also hated Jesus to because he was a Jew as well. Hey everyone! When things go bad for us, lets not take personal responsibility for it ourselves, lets blame someone who is different from us. Way to go Dan! Makes life alot easier to to blame someone else. Can someone on this list buy Dan a clue because he seems to not have one.

Dave

>>> "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> 08/20/99 09:05AM >>>
> looking for someone with the recent issue of Naked Eye to trade, and this
> is the response I got from Dan Althus, 1267 Elm Lane #3, Lawrence, Kansas.
>
> fucking jew!

	Wow, what the hell is goin' on in Kansas.  First the elimination of
the Theory of evolution from School curriculum, then an anti-gay protest
here in Vermont (by Kansan's), and now this bit of disgusting stupidity.
	Sad.
	So Saa-aad about Kansas.

	Kansas is completely out of tune.
	Kevin