MOre WHO Fests everywhere!!!

HI everyone!!!
    Well I agree with my fellow who friend who wrote in and mentioned that
the WHO Fest's should be held in more than one place(different coasts)Some
people cant get around to those places at that time of year. Others would
attend but dont have a way to getting there. PLEASE keep this in mind next
WHO Fest come around,ok? I hope you all are having a wonderful time!!! Maybe
when it winds down,everyone will start talking about next year's,hey? ROck
ON!!!!!!
WhoBabe;)