Re: Whofest events

> (Wish I could come.)

Keets:

Me too!

As it looks right now, and if everyone attends who told us they are, we
have 17 people for Whofest not counting those of us who are already here.
Derick is en route already, although I won't see him until Tuesday (I go
out on Mondays buying new stock throughout the area, this Monday I'll be in
NC). I do plan on daily reports on the Fest, providing I'm in shape to
write (considering the amount of alcohol consumed during the last one).
We'll see.