The last MST3K Who reference

The last Who reference on "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" wasn't in their last
episode but in the next-to-last; one called "Squirm."  The hero looked like a
more nerdy Elton John (if you can imagine that) and was greeted with a chorus of
"Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball..."

In another reference, at The Daily Show website, a piece on Yeltsin's firing of
his Prime Minister is headlined "Boris The Spiter."

		-Brian in Atlanta