Talk as much WHO as you like at Whofest ! MyrtleBeach 16-23 August 1999.

Hey Slip Kid , You can talk as much Who as you like at the Whofest,
why not come on down ? That's one reason why we're having it. Also
there's still time to consider coming down and meeting up with your
fellow Who fans from this list and others. There's a lot to talk
about! Everyone is welcome. See you there!
P.S. Strange but True : Bill was the name of the Kid in 'I'm A Boy '!
Regards,
        Derick.