Re: Pete The Babysitter

> Preach on Brotha!!! I can't stand the hypocrites

Dave:

I never could. And it's always been this way. But we've gotta stop talking
politics on this list.

> Your right about Pete, Mark. At least I know what I'd be getting with
Pete.

Pete is the perfect example for seperating the man from his job; while I'd
like to think if I met him we'd be best buds from the start, the reality is
I have little tolerance for people with addictions or addictive
personalities. To me it seems those who overcome this always do it because
their intelligence finally gets them past it. There are few I know of more
intelligent than Pete Townshend, yet strangely he became addicted to
Heroin...something most (probably ALL) of us knew better than to do at age
10. He's also cheated on his wife and caused lots of pain in his family's
life...probably more than Bill Clinton ever did. Yet we can love his work; I
know *I* do.