Whofest note

Just a note to all who are planning to attend the Whofest: as Derick notes,
we will be meeting nightly at the Hard Rock Cafe. I would like to further
add we will leave word at the door if we can (but it can be quite busy so
they may not do it). But as a backup I am easily recognizable, having long
blonde/brown hair with a beard to match and wearing black. If you can't
find me, you aren't looking. I will try to be as close to the display of
Entwistle's guitar and Moon's pants (hey, aren't you excited about seeing
THOSE?) as I can be, but there are no booths there and I have no idea how
crowded it will be.