Re: JimboWHO@aol.com on Bill and Hill

Joe,

Bill Clinton may not qualify to watch children but on the same level. I would
not trust George Bush or Ronald Reagan to watch my money, especially if it was in a S&L. For that matter I would not let either one negotiate a business deal. They would go behind your back and help your enemy and blame it on someone else or pardon the associate that saw him negotiate with your enemy to prevent the associate from tesifing against him. Both parties are equally corrupt. Lets not pretend the Bill Clinton is somehow worse than his predecessors. Bill Clinton certainly is flawed but I would take him over George Bush or R. Reagan anytime. But isn't Pete great!?

Dave

Kindest Regards,

Dave Haller
Coordination Services
phone: 800-759-0300 x7505
fax:      703-836-1608
email:   hallerd@pcia.com

>>> "Joe Lewinski" <lewinski@icanon.com> 08/06/99 04:42PM >>>
Jombo,

I agree 100% with you.  This is a Who list so I'll make my last point
about the Bill Clinton phenomenon quickly.

Pete Rose - Arguably the greatest hitter in baseball is banned from the game,
and the Hall of Fame for doing way less than Bill Clinton, who is still in
office!  He would not qualify to babysit my children, and I would not hire
him for a job.   The best punishment we could have delivered is to take
away his power and ability to perform public speaking.  A guy that needs
that much validation would surely suffer under those circumstances.

There is no justice in politics!   Back to the Who and the genius of Pete -
a guy who has flaws and admits them, writes songs about them, talks about
them.

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
215.653.0754 x 115