Whofest; MyrtleBeach 16th-26th August 1999. Info Update.

Dear Friends,
             Things are coming along quite nicely. I just wanted to advise
you of a contact number for Me in MyrtleBeach at the Hotel.
It is...843-448-8477. I won't have a room number at least until
8/18/99 so any of you arriving early or before,should contact Mark
at His place if you need to.
       I think we are in for a very exciting time and would like to thank
everyone for their interest and especially those of you that are
making the whole event possible. Here's to a great week and we hope to
see as many of you there as possible.
Regards,
Derick.