Re: Lifehouse - The Times Opinion

Just wanted to comment on this.    It  shouldn't really be a surprise to
anyone that an article like this turned up.  Pete is always at  war with
the british press.   As far as I'm concerned, the psychoderelict album is
about what is happening right now.   Obviously you have pete (ray high)
Trying to work on this fantastic vision, and hes being riduculed by the
press (ruth Streeting).   But what happens in the radio play is that all
the press attention actually increases his record  sales.  I think that
this same situation is going to happen this fall/winter.   After all, hes
been right so far on everything else.

Nick In Salt Lake

(Traders email me at slipkid905@hotmail.com)