Re: best concert with keith moon

I like that one (better than Leeds--sorry Mark).  In a way they were
at their peak about that time--working at it long enough
to be expert, but not long enough to be disillusioned.  I'm not sure
why I like it better than Leeds.  Maybe I can hear the passion in IOW,
when Leeds just sounds hard.

keets

>a question to all:
>what is the best concert the who ever performed with moonie.  i have
over 30 concerts on cd including many boots and after looking at it i
would have to say it was the who's set at the 3rd annual isle of wight
festival in 1970.
>any opinions??  the who roared through their 2 hour set with passion
and if you need proof this was the best version of young man blues
with PT's excellent guitar solo!!