Who Has Been A Who

Hello again,

Then Brian Cady wrote:

>Doug Sandom would count.  They played as "The Who" for almost two months before
>he left.
>
>And of course, it is still tricky.  Does anyone post-1985 count?  What
about the
>brass section from 1979-1981?  What about Pridden?
>
>			-Brian in Atlanta

Okay, I wasn't sure if Doug had played with TED under the name The Who.

To my way of thinking which was a point that Tony Fletcher got to in 'Dear
Boy' was
that once Keith died Pete insisted on Kenney being a full member of the band.
Considering that kind of *sponsorship* into the band I consider post-1985
players,
Simon Phillips, horn sections and percussionists to be hired musicians
working for
TED or The Who.  And the same way with Pridden, his contributions to
our boys work are exemplary but I don't see him as being *voted* in as a member.

It is a bit tricky, eh?

Beau (who would never join a club if they would have him as a member) McCrury