Re: live aid

Mrs Mayall wrote:

> Counts me out as I was 5 months old. You lot have a massive head start over
> me, you know that?

	That's bogus :(  Another really cool thing about it was the sense of
global musical camaraderie that took place that day, given how the
concert was held on two different continents at the exact same time,
with the satellite feed enabling everyone watching it on TV to see
footage from both concerts.
	It was also cool how Phil Collins did his gig at the Wembly Stadium
show, then hoped onto the Concord to zip over the Atlantic to
Philadelphia for that show just a few hours later!  Wild!

							                     Joseph Manfredi