Re: Roger

> I personally enjoyed when New York DJ Carol Miller (I think)
> asked Roger why he used a wired microphone instead of
> wireless.  Roger replied that a microphone without a cord
> is like a dick without balls, not much good for anyone.

Joe:

Good one! The big difference is that was Daltrey being Daltrey; in the
other Quinn obviously had the hots for him but he was oblivious, and her
comment (during an interview) caught him by surprise. Or so I read it.
Another memorable moment was when she (not quite "getting it") asked about
their music in relation to newer bands, to which Rog replied (in a tone
which suggested he felt his answer was obvious): "We're dinosaurs, dear."

            Cheers                           ML

"Love is like death/It changes everything."
                                                     Flo And Eddie