a few things

Man, I can't wait to see The Who again.  I loved the Quad show in 96 and
I saw John a  few months back here in Cleveland and my ears rang for a
day and a half.  He was fantastic!!  We had a great time partying with
older Who fans who loved the fact that the younger generation still
identifies with The Who, and who can blame us?  There hasn't been a band
before or since that can rock out that crazy shit like The Who does.
 The other day we were discussing the upcoming Lifehouse deal, and a
friend asked me if I thought it would be good. "Of course it will," I
exclaimed,"The Who doesn't put out crap."

			Thank God.

God Bless Keith Moon.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]