Re: live aid

Pilam76@aol.com wrote:

> i do not know but i am inerested in getting the who's performance!!!

	Did you watch the original broadcast?  That was one HELL of a good day
for rock'n'roll!!  It was Saturday, July 13th 1985.
	Man, let me tell you, between all of my regular closest hanging out
with neighbors and myself, it was a MOUNTAIN of pizza and beer being
ordered in that day!!
	Some of us recorded it on our various VCRs and ended up watching
portions of it every weekend for at least six months afterwards!  I've
seen next to nothing of that concert since those early days.  I would
very much like to be able to view as much of the original American
showing of it ASAP.

										Thanks,

										Joseph